Our client in the FMCG industry is seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial planning & reporting, accurate & timely financial statement and smooth running of the office. The ideal candidate MUST be proficient in QuickBooks and will ideally have experience working with WooCommerce or other online sales platforms. An engaging and friendly demeanor is a MUST given the high quality, consumer focused nature of the brand.
- Accurately prepare, review and submit monthly financial reports to management
- Monitor compliance with accounting principles and company procedures
- Raise invoices for B2C and B2B customers
- Prepare monthly returns and corporate filings i.e. payroll matters-KRA, NHIF, NSSF etc.
- Monitor client accounts for outstanding / overdue debts
- Liaise with clients regarding payments and re-stocking requirements
- Monitor stock levels and prepare forecasts required for new purchases
- Liaise with external auditors and prepare schedules for audit purposes.
- Ensure that all sales are accurately captured in WooCommerce and Quickbooks.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues and financial commitments
- Learn and engage with the product offering to the extent that customers can be advised correctly and enthusiastically
- Be prepared to grow and work with the brand on a flexible basis – this may involve various off-site face-to-face marketing / consumer activation activities.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance.
- Must have at least 1 year experience.
- Must have CPA qualification or ACCA.
- Must have experience working with QuickBooks or ERP.
- Proven experience and knowledge in advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent knowledge of invoicing (Purchase/Sales), Debtor /creditor management, Inventory Management.
Please click on the tab below to apply: