Our client, a well-established Organization, is seeking to employ a dynamic, self-motivated Junior Accounts & Administration Intern based in Karen. The successful candidate MUST be a CPA K or finalist. He/she MUST have experience working with the current QuickBooks version.
- Prepare invoice.
- Responsible for filing Tax (i.e. VAT & Withholding) and statuary deduction (i.e. PAYE, NSSF, NHIF).
- Manage payroll.
- Complete financial reports on a regular basis.
- Assist with a budget.
- Responsible for completing bank & cash reconciliations monthly.
- Post financial information in QuickBooks.
- Responsible for financial data analyses on a regular basis.
- Coordinate internal and external audits.
- Manage bank deposits.
- Manage day to day transaction.
- Report on debtors and creditors.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts.
- Must be a CPA – K or finalist.
- Must be willing to work in Karen.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience in accounting.
- Must be conversant with QuickBooks latest version.
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Administrator or similar role.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- Good organisational and time-management abilities.
- Must be a person of high integrity with a natural, ethical code.
Please click on the tab below to apply;