Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a well-known manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Junior Business Development Executive to join their sales team. The incumbent will be responsible for sale value of new accounts, dormant accounts and new lines added on existing clients. He or She must have at least 3 years of working as a B2B sales specialist in the manufacturing sector.
- Actively approach and keep engaged a stream of potential clients through Company’s existing database.
- Identifying potential customers through research and networking activities, then contacting them to set up meetings or presentations and to understand product need, meeting target price and therefore drive demand.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with corporate clients to enhance prospects for future business opportunities.
- Creating client proposals based on product information provided by marketing staff members.
- Researching market trends to identify opportunities for new products or services that might appeal to specific clients.
- Continuously seek to identify new leads for corporate business and internally by liaising the Operations Manager, gather the necessary information for competitive submissions
- Manage the sales pipeline and source leads by actively feeding back and exhaustively engaging Management team to competitively cost the potential order.
- Scheduling appointments with prospective clients to discuss products or services offered by the company and engage Senior Management as may be appropriate for these meetings.
- Strive to meet B2B sales targets to drive the attainment of the Company’s overall sales targets.
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree/Diploma.
- At least 3 years work experience as a B2B Sales Specialist in Manufacturing sector.
- Demonstrable Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
- Good organizational skills to prioritize tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Not afraid of rejection and have patience from the sales cycle.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.