Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a Global Leader in business strategy consulting, is looking to recruit a Junior Executive Assistant & Front Office Desk Support to be based in their Nairobi office. The successful candidate will report directly to the Office Administrator. He/she will be required to come from the Big Four Audit Firm, or multinational organization is a similar position.
- Organizational support for Project Leaders and Principals, (supporting approximately 4 individuals depending on level of seniority).
- Communication interface to clients and consulting team, primarily for Principals and Partners.
- Independent schedule and travel planning, including monitoring travel days.
- Handling of incoming and outgoing mail and e-mail.
- Generation and punctual submission of timesheets and other expenses.
- Documentation of client projects, presentations, and invoices, including invoice tracking.
- Compilation of proposals and presentations in collaboration with Visual Services mainly for Principals and Project Leaders.
- Organization of meetings and events.
- Provide vacation cover to other Executive Assistants as needed.
- Where appropriate prepare and circulate meeting agendas and materials, attend meetings, take, and distribute meeting notes, follow up on action items.
- Organize and maintain electronic filing system.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Providing exceptional customer service by addressing inquiries, answering questions, and assisting with various requests from visitors and clients.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have experience working in a Multinational or big four audit firm.
- Between 3 – 5 years of experience as assistant in a similar position (ideally for executives in a professional service firm)
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Competent, professional bearing and dealings with clients and co-workers.
- Willingness to think creatively and take on responsibility.
- Independent, structured work style and assertiveness.
- Flexibility, dedication, and ability to work under pressure.
- Absolute integrity, discretion, and sense of responsibility.
- Coordination, organizational, and improvisational talent.
- Pleasant, polite manners and charisma.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***