- Designs develop and modify modules based on functional and system requirements.
- Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and Product Owner on understanding the functional and system requirements.
- Participate in the testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Actively Participate in sprint planning.
- Able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- Develop applications written in Delphi, Python, or PHP.
- Duties include reviewing code, writing documentation, and following test procedures.
- Work may include UI design, graphics development, and programming.
- Work alongside engineers as part of an agile process to build a virtual environment.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- Prior experience working with either MS SQL, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years postgraduate experience.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology.
Please click on the tab below to apply;