A well established and dynamic recruitment company is seeking to recruit a Junior Recruitment Consultant who will be based in Karen, Nairobi. He/ She will be responsible for growing the business by looking for hiring managers and filling open positions for them. The successful candidates MUST have at least 1 year working experience in a client facing position and an outgoing bubbly personality.
- Full cycle recruitment.
- Prospecting for business and partnerships.
- Communicate regularly with clients to maintain good relations.
- Understand client requirements.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications.
- Develop job postings, job descriptions and position requirements.
- Perform reference checks as needed.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
- Any other tasks assigned to you.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a Minimum 1 years working in a sales and customer service.
- Must have an outgoing bubbly personality.
- Must have ability to work with targets.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be aggressive and commercial minded.
- Must be flexible and adaptable.
- Must be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- Must have collaborative spirit and strong ethics.
- Must live within Karen, proximity to Karen or willing to relocate.
Please click on the tab below to apply: