Our client, a dynamic consulting company is looking to recruit a self-motivated Junior Social Media, Marketing & Communications Officer to be based in Karen. The successful candidate MUST be enthusiastic, creative, with excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Develop creative & innovative graphic design, artwork, layout, and templates.
- Responsible for proofreading and editing individual work, i.e. social media post & blogs.
- Upload company information including articles, news events, training dates on the website.
- Monitor and prepare all required analytics reports for social media traffic.
- Promptly respond to all inquiries and requests on social media.
- Develop strategies to improve social media traffic & client engagement.
- Research business and academic journals and help develop relevant materials for social media e.g blogs.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Communication/Marketing.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of proven Social Media Management experience
- Must have impeccable oral & written communication skills.
- Must be familiar with LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram content generation.
- Must have business acumen.
- Have excellent attention to detail, natural self-starter, reliable.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and passionate about social media.
- Familiarity with social networking sites.
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Must be very keen on achieving independent results.
- This position is not a remote engagement.
Please click on the tab below to apply: