Our client, a leading Agricultural Company with focus on technology based in Kenya is seeking to recruit a young, energetic, innovative Software Developer Intern to support in building and designing high impact web applications. This is a 3 months internship with the possibility of permanent absorption depending on performance. The successful candidate MUST have done relevant projects and MUST be proficient in Frontend and Backend languages.
- Assist in the design and development of scalable web-based projects.
- Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts.
- Work closely with the Team Leader and Product Owner.
- Participate in the testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, & security standards.
- Able to adapt to new languages, methodologies, and platforms to meet the needs of the project.
- Work may include UI design and programming.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related course.
- Knowledge or experience in Python is an added advantage.
- Must be proficient with the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Must be a recent graduate.
- Must apply with an updated CV indicating projects undertaken.
- Must be keen on learning new languages and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Less than 1-year working experience.
Please click on the tab below to apply;