Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a retail company with a unique business model centered around providing clean and affordable drinking water solutions to communities, is looking to recruit a Junior Treasury & Asset Management clerk. This role will entail overseeing financial management processes related to treasury, fixed assets and inventory. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records and optimizing financial asset utilization within the organization. The ideal candidate Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in asset management-related roles.
- Assist in managing financial assets according to established policies and procedures and ensuring compliance.
- Collaborate with the Financial Asset Management Manager to develop effective asset management strategies.
- Administer cash and bank accounts, including setup, monitoring and reconciliation.
- Handle day-to-day financial transactions, verification, posting and reconciliation.
- Assist in monitoring cash flow and fund management activities, including daily balance sweeping and overnight deposits.
- Track and manage fixed assets, including acquisitions, disposals and depreciation.
- Maintain accurate inventory records and identify variances.
- Support in optimizing foreign exchange opportunities and minimizing transaction costs.
- Aid in the preparation of financial reports related to treasury, fixed assets and inventory management as well as conducting periodic asset audits.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or any other related Field with CPA or ACCA qualification.
- Must have 2 years and above working experience in asset management.
- Must be Proficient in ERP & Excel.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***