Our client based in Kikambala is one of the leading ethical Clothing Factories in the world. The organization is built on the belief that fashion has the power to make a positive contribution to society. The organisation runs both a factory and a community trust delivering life skills training to the local community. They are currently seeking to recruit a Logistic and Store Manager who will be responsible for Logistic, Procurement, storekeeping, packing and import and export logistics.
- Liaise with Finance Department on issues related to procurement, cost control and custom issues.
- Liaise with suppliers to create a strong working relationship.
- Monitor and coordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure timely delivery of all items to site/store on time.
- Ensure that all stocks are arranged in a systematic order and are easily accessible & cleanliness is maintained at all time.
- Carry out stocktaking on a regular basis and reconcile physical stock.
- Manage import /export custom documentation under EPZ conditions.
- Ensure forward planning and preparation to ensure the import of raw materials and export of final good happen on schedule.
- In charge of inventory management, demand planning, receiving of incoming stocks and controlling outgoing stock.
- Planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement/Supply chain Management.
- Must be a Member to a relevant professional body- CIPS/KISM.
- Must have recognized professional qualification – CIPS/CPSP.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Logistic and Stores Management
- Knowledge and experience of working within a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail, organizational and multitasking skills are essential
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Proven ability to coordinate with other departments within a Company.
- Ability to train and evaluate staff in the department.
Please click on the tab below to apply: