Our client, a manufacturing company in the plastic industry, is seeking to recruit Logistics Co-Ordinator. The successful candidate will be the main supplier contact and will be in charge of the as well as manage all updates related to orders. The ideal candidate MUST be proficient in SAP, have a Bachelor’s Degree and 3-4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Take responsibility for the management of the OA (Order Acknowledgment) till delivery.
- Continuous follow-ups to determine accurate ETA.
- Communicating and updating CS about the deliveries / shipments.
- Ensure that copies and original documents have been received and handed over to the CS.
- Registration and filing of the supplier invoices, ensuring that suppliers’ invoices are ready for payment when due.
- Analysis and processing of the challenges between intern and extern contact.
- Updating SAP on daily basis with the information received and actions completed.
- Establish and/or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
- Maintain a good relationship with all suppliers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operation.
- Have weekly meetings with the Team
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business.
- Minimum work experience of 3-4 years in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of computer-based tools (Office pack, SAP).
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Flexibility, respect and follow up of the logistic process.
- Acknowledge of import LC is an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply: