Our client, a Global elevator, escalators, auto walks and access innovative solutions specialist for maintenance & modernisation, is looking to hire Maintenance Elevator Technicians to be based in Qatar. Candidate with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in multinational / Global Elevator Company would have a distinct advantage. He/she Must have a valid passport.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service.
- Responsible for accurate and real-time back reporting of work performed.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance.
- Managing the site environment during service operations.
- Identifying site risk & communicate them to his supervisor.
- Responsible for safe working practices & carrying out the operations.
- Effectively planning workload, in conjunction with the service supervisor.
- Raising sales lead to his supervisor.
- Keeping the service tooling, van, instruments, etc safe, maintained and in good condition.
- Must have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ working in a multinational/global company.
- Must have experience in the servicing and maintenance of elevators.
- Must have good knowledge of IT systems.
- Ability to work alone and within a team.
- Must have a valid travel passport.
- Must have electrical, mechanical and electronic skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of products, power and hand tools to complete the required service.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;