Our Client, a dynamic manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that all the equipment in the company’s factory is operating efficiently and safely. The ideal candidate Must have over 5 years’ experience working in a similar role in the manufacturing sector.
- Develop and Oversee the implementation of preventive maintenance for all machinery.
- Plan and manage stock and supply chain for spare parts and factory consumables to minimize downtime.
- Regular review an update maintenance protocols to ensure best practices.
- Continually analyse, identify and set expectations to motivate team members to achieve objective goals.
- Manage employee training and required documentation to ensure effective training follow current procedures.
- Continuously work to prevent and minimize downtime.
- Routinely review machinery and electrical safety to ensure the highest standards are met.
- Support the planning, installation and commissioning of new production lines.
- Identify opportunities for cost -effectively implementing redundancies.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have good management skills with a good track record managing a small to mid-sized team including technical roles.
- Deep technical knowledge of motor-driven and hydraulic machinery.
- Good working knowledge of electrical control systems.
- Must have hands-on experience leading mechanical maintenance in a factory setting.
- Over 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing sector.
- Must have excellent management skill set passion for supporting the team.
- Initiative-taker and a problem-solver.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;