Our client, a well-established Spa, based in Kuwait, is looking to recruit professional male and female Massage Therapists to provide their guests with a wide range of massage services. The Massage Therapist will consult with guests to screen them for underlying conditions, and to assist with selecting appropriate services. He/she will assist guests with inquiries and explain treatments and packages in a courteous manner. It is a legal requirement that all workers MUST undergo medical examination I.e. HIV, syphilis, TB, Hepatitis and Yellow fever.
- Ensuring clean, safe and well-organized spa facility.
- Setting up spa and workstations and ensuring cleanliness and tidiness throughout shift.
- Assisting with keeping linens clean and tidy, and replacing them between sessions.
- Sterilizing equipment.
- Consulting with clients to identify appropriate massage services.
- Providing massage services listed in brochure.
- Complying with all applicable standards, rules and regulations.
- At least 2 years’ work experience as a massage therapist.
- Proficient knowledge of reflexology, Swedish, prenatal, hot stone, trigger point, sports and deep tissue massage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Dexterous and able to stand for extended periods.
- Comfortable with performing massages on diverse clients.
- Must have a valid good conduct certificate (less than 6 months old)
- Must have a valid travel passport
- Must have a clean bill of health
- Must be willing to work in arduous conditions; heat & humidity.
Please click on the tab below to apply: