Our client, a dynamic financial service based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Management Accountant who will be responsible for preparing of management accounts and supporting working papers for review by the Finance Manager. The ideal candidate Must have experience working in the Financial Service Sector.
- Maintenance of General Ledger and performance of bank and supplier reconciliations.
- Preparation of management accounts and supporting working papers for review by the Finance Manager.
- Manage Accounts Assistance input and ensure deadlines for reporting achieved.
- Preparations of weekly cash flow forecast for the proactive management of funds and drawdowns.
- Review of Payables and Receivables and all other schedules for discussion with Finance Manager.
- Ensure creditors are paid as per terms and creditor position managed.
- Ensure all statutory deductions are remitted in time.
- Manage intercompany recharge process and ensure all Group intercompany balances are reconciled as part of the month-end routine.
- Verify and authorize payment of petty cash for branches on an imprest basis.
- Financial analysis of the branch Metrix that shows branch performance that will give guidance on how to improve unit matrix and overall company Metrix.
- Assist in budgeting for the Company.
- Assist in preparing schedules for external Audit.
- Approve the payments from MPESA after FM approval.
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA Finalist.
- Must have over 5 years’ experience in a busy organization.
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail.
- Group reporting – reconciliations and consolidation.
- Support of accounting system implementation.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have an impeccable integrity and diligence.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
Please click on the tab below to apply: