Our client, leading provider of medical services in East Africa is seeking to recruit Manager – Finance and Accounts to be based in the Nairobi offices. The successful candidate will plan, organize, direct and control the financial management of company assets and operations. Reporting to the CFO the successful candidate will also ensure financial integrity regarding manpower usage and cost, asset management and program controls. The ideal candidate Must be Gujarati/Hindi/Punjabi speaking.
• Plans and directs the preparation of short-term and long-term business plans and plan updates.
• Ensures that financial records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles, regulations, and company policy.
• Maintains technical proficiency with regard to new accounting pronouncements.
• Directs the preparation of analyses and presents recommendations related to expansion and/or other service enhancements.
• Coordinates and directs the monthly general ledger closing process.
• Directs and coordinates the preparation of capital requests and justifications and presents recommendations for senior management’s approval.
• Ensures that the general ledger system provides accurate and timely information for use by financial reporting, financial planning and control, capital planning and analysis and other areas of the company.
• Introduces new subsidiaries to the general ledger system and ensures proper recording of subsidiaries financial results.
• Determine accounting information needs of management and personnel in the subsidiaries and provides necessary information as requested.
• Assists outside auditors in preparation of audit work papers and variance analyses
• Performs and directs various projects required to assess the impact of new or alternative accounting treatments
• Provide specific information for decision making by senior management.
• Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in finance or accounting.
• Must be a CPA(K) or ACCA Finalist with at least 7 -10 years at senior financial position.
• MBA would be an added advantage.
• IFRS Knowledge, superb in excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Must have an Impeccable integrity and diligence.
• Experience in the healthcare industry would be an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;