Our Client a dynamic organization providing consulting services and skills to the Data Centre & IT industry in East Africa is looking to recruit a Managing Director & Senior Technical Consultant who will be primarily responsible for ensuring effective & efficient operations in the Company. He/she will report directly to the Board of Directors and required to offer support on deploying network solutions.
• Responsible for recouping maximum returns from the investments & ensure continuous growth.
• Ensuring effective cost control & accounting oversight.
• Develop, design & deploy ICT solutions.
• Cultivate clients & deploy network solutions for the banking industry & other high-level business sector.
• Ensure effective promotion of a positive image of the Company.
• Ensure the company’s compliance with all legal requirements.
• Develop & review company policies & procedures to ensure effective mobilization & utilization of resources.
• Ensure formulation & implementation of corporate plans & strategies.
• Oversee and coordinate the operations for all departments.
• Oversight on the company’s accounting systems with monthly reports to the board on balance sheets, P&L & cashflows.
• Maintain data centres & network solutions under negotiated contracts with customers.
• Develop, manage & use the Help Desk software.
• Perform system administration functions.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT.
• Professional certification in Linux +, Cisco certified, network professional, CompTIA A+ and certified information system auditor.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Top Level Management.
• Must have worked in a technical environment, data centre or network environment.
• Well presentable, articulate with excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply;