Our client, an International NGO registered that advocates for female health in Kenya is looking to recruit Marketing Executives. The successful candidate will create a unique, strong & ubiquitous referral system with Pharmacy channel, private healthcare providers, corporate Institutions, salons, colleges, universities, schools, community opinion shapers and other health services providers. Must have a Diploma/Degree in Health Care Management, Pharmacy, or Biological Science.
- Generate demand for reproductive health services for the clinics, create awareness of the various family planning options & the primary healthcare services available at the clinic.
- Work together with the Centre Manager and Regional Marketing Coordinator to develop business growth and expansion strategies, implement and deliver sales targets as per plan.
- Develop short term plans & budgets for marketing activities, monitor client conversion progress, and evaluate corporate client performance.
- To recruit referral agents, coordinate & facilitate their activities and ensure they deliver on their targets.
- Distribution of (fliers/posters) and other company marketing materials.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with consultant doctors and medical fraternity, insurance companies and corporate clients in the region.
- Effectively communicate & promote the Centre’s services, health packages that are beneficial to existing and prospective clients.
- Organize and manage Reproductive health events like health camps, health talks, world contraceptive day celebrations and family planning campaigns among other CSR activities.
- Organize appointments for Centre Manager with key opinion leaders e.g. doctors and corporate clients with regards to outside referrals.
- Attend mandatory monthly performance review meetings at the Centre and make a presentation on progress vs plan.
- Develop a database for referring agents (school heads, campus reps, pharmacies, clinics among others) and continuously update.
- Communicate effectively with clients through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings.
- Strengthen customer service capabilities by developing, updating and enforcing Customer Service standards, procedures and policies within the organization.
- Continuously supervise, train and mentor customer service staff on Customer service best
- Resolve escalated and complex customer issues on-time.
- Build customer relations by interacting with customers on telephone, email, letter or face-to-face.
- Implement and practice the principles of the Quality Management System in daily job activities.
- Deliver regular reports on the company’s performance on customer satisfaction.
- Collection and documentation of all customer feedback obtained through interactions.
- Reviewing team performance regularly against set customer satisfaction goals, to ensure optimal output.
- Must have a Diploma/Degree in Health Care Management, Pharmacy, or Biological Science.
- At least 2 years working experience in Sales, Marketing or Business development in the health care sector.
- Ability to multitask between projects.
- Independent thinker and problem solver.
- Must be Results-focused & Client-centred.
Please click on the tab below to apply: