Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, a leading IT and Cybersecurity consulting company in Texas is seeking to recruit a highly creative Marketing Manager. The company supports Small to medium business by providing strategic IT services. The successful candidate be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns. They should be equally proficient with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing and strive under tight deadlines to meet the company’s changing needs. The ideal candidate should have at least 6 years’ experience.
- Working with our outsourced marketing vendors to develop and implement successful marketing strategies.
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all marketing, advertising, public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets.
- Oversight of public relations and crisis management issues.
- Represent the company in public forums to improve stakeholder relations and corporate reputation.
- Regularly update the management team and external team on advancement of marketing and brand goals and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, results, and budgets.
- Provide leadership in representing company values for all employees.
- Develop digital marketing strategies to support brand awareness and launch of products.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with email, performance marketing, and web teams to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics.
- Incorporate different marketing approaches for target audiences that may vary by platform as well as social media analysis into development of all digital marketing campaigns to ensure feedback loops are maintained enabling campaign agility.
- Develop and drive sponsorship strategies and ensure events are managed at the highest standard whilst keeping them aligned to overall company’s strategy, business initiatives, and brand positioning.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field.
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years post-qualification experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial position.
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Demonstrated leadership skills with good command of oral and written knowledge of English.
- A structured approach to dealing with complex and variable work environments in an independent manner.
- Experience managing marketing for IT companies a plus.
- Ability to balance long term and short-term requirements independently.
- Strong project management, evaluation, communication, and reporting skills.
- Able to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making.
- Independent and logical thinker, yet an achiever and implementer.
- Good at managing large volumes of information and can add value through management reporting.
- Proven success in designing interactive applications and networking platforms.
- Has a strong service ethic.
- Comfortable working in GMT-5 hours
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***