Our client, a Global Management Consulting Firm & the world’s leading advisor on business strategy is looking to recruit a Marketing & Recruiting Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping the marketing & communication strategy and drive recruiting activities for the Nairobi office under the direction of the local partner leadership. He/she MUST have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a marketing/recruiting position.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Build annual & quarterly plans from the overall strategic direction.
- Build relations with relevant networks/business associations in Kenya and ensure the organisation is represented.
- Build the bridge between the international marketing strategy & its local adaptation.
- Develop and implement an integrated marketing programme for the alumni network in East Africa.
- Develop and maintain the Organisation Kenya client contact database in Dynamics.
- In partnership with the local leadership team, plan and organize organisation events.
- Increase organisation brand visibility in 3rd party events in East Africa.
- Manage PR agency and external service providers.
- Responsible for media monitoring i.e., tracking, and analyzing of organisation coverage.
- Support the development of the organisation’s social media channel.
- Responsible for end-to-end of the hiring process of candidates on the consulting track of assigned school portfolio.
- Responsible for processing application, screening, interviews and managing stakeholder relations.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized top-tier university.
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years of work experience ideally in a marketing / recruiting position in a professional service environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365.
- Experience in managing CRM desired.
- Ability and flexibility to work outside ‘normal working hours during peak recruiting periods.
- Strong presence and experience in presenting to & interacting with the senior audience.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
Please click on the tab below to apply: