Our Client, an Agro-input Company that produces and supplies Fertilizers is looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer in their Kitale Branch. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining product and industry knowledge. He or she will work in a team-oriented environment that accelerates operational efficiency. Must have at least 5 years of experience in the industry.
- Measure and monitor equipment conditions, analyse tends, and identify the needs for Mechanical maintenance considering production constraints.
- Prevent failure of equipment using all possible information and data available.
- Identify short medium- and long-term action plans and maintenance strategies for his equipment.
- Contribute to the best level of performance of plant’s equipment.
- First level and specific inspection of all plant equipment in all conditions (stoppage, running)
- Formalized inspection reports.
- Tight co-ordination with Production to get feedback from operations on equipment conditions, equipment availability for a maintenance inspection and production constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the industry.
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
- Technical writing skills.
- Should be willing to relocate to Kitale.
Please click on the tab below to apply: