Our client, a group of companies that are in different sectors i.e., Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Medical Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for accomplishing business development activities related to sales and marketing via researching and developing marketing opportunities and implementation of sales and marketing plans and strategies to generate business. He/she must have 5 years’ experience working in Sales Medical Equipment.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly status reports and action plans.
- Successful promotion of the Company’s interests increases market share and grow product sales.
- Ensuring that targets are met within the budgeted profit margins.
- Developing and implementing strategies on increasing revenues.
- Protection, growth and development of the already existent client base.
- Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company functions necessary to facilitate business development.
- Liaison and negotiations with product manufacturers and thereafter making orders and requisitions.
- Ensuring that inquiries and proposals materialize.
- Ensure client inquiries and requests are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and evaluating competitor activity, provision of market information and intelligence.
- Conduct market surveys, identification, and pursuance of market opportunities locally to improve access.
- Organization of interactive programs to disseminate market information.
- Management and submission of tenders, RFIs, RFPs and EOIs.
- Consultation with product suppliers and manufacturers on RFIs, RFPs and EOIs as well as tenders.
- Making accurate and rapid cost calculations and providing clients with quotations.
- Maintain a credible and easy to use archival and retrieval system.
- Must a relevant bachelor’s degree or diploma in clinical/ technical experience following certification with demonstrated clinical/technical skills.
- Must have 5 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare, or technical field or Life Sciences field.
- Ability to handle the technical aspects of tenders.
- Market knowledge of engineering solutions.
- Knowledgeable in equipment specification, importation, and sales.
- Organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused and goal-oriented.
- Result oriented, consistent and reliable.
- Flexible ability to travel.
Please click on the tab below to apply: