A Safari company in Karen is looking for a Meet and Greet Officer Intern for a duration of 4 months. The candidate will be responsible for meeting guests upon arrival, during transfers and day trips to ensure they run effectively. He/ She will also be responsible for ensuring that all relevant services are confirmed according to the booking requirements. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role. High attention to details is essential
- Customer liaison; Meet and Greet services.
- Preparing gifts as required for clients.
- Preparing meet & greet materials for clients.
- Meet clients at either JKIA or Wilson airports for briefing.
- When required, accompany guest to the hotel for Check-in.
- Accompany guests during their activities in Nairobi.
- Meeting clients prior their departure from Nairobi.
- Co-ordinating the collection of post safari feedback from clients.
- Relevant Diploma.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong and confident communicator: both Verbal and Written.
- Confident and self-motivated individual who can deal professionally with customers.
- Must be energetic, people’s person and resourceful.
Please click on the tab below to apply;