A diversified horticultural company based in Nairobi with farms in the outskirts of Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Merchandiser. The successful candidate will be tasked with planning and developing a strategy to enable the company to sell a range of products that delivers sales and profit targets. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that the right amount of goods are available in store and are being sold at the right price.
• Discuss instructions, product promotions, new products and price changes with Local Sales Officer
• Ensure that deliveries are made to all respective clients as per requirements
• make routine store visits to ensure quality maintained and standards enforced
• Execute and manage planograms
• Cross-check the invoice against client LPOs
• Monitor competitor activity within store and share findings with Local Sales Officer
• Maintain customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees
• Maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory
• Prepare daily local sales reports
• Maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match customer requirements
• Must have a diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a merchandiser.
• Product Knowledge
• Reporting Skills
• Territory Management skills
• Competitive Analysis skills
• Must have a customer focus and ability to foster good client relationships
Please click on the tab below to apply;