Our client, a well-established global Retail company is looking to recruit an MIS Manager. He/she will be responsible for supporting SDLC, Infrastructure, Database support and development of scalable applications. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering. Candidates with experience working in a robust IT firm and/or managing a large IT system will have an advantage.
• Manage & provide IT support of all IT infrastructure in all offices.
• Provide Project management skills and support.
• Establish and Prioritize key business requirements.
• Formulate a clear IT strategic plan by identifying and aligning with key stakeholders.
• Work with MIS team members to analyse and resolve on-going day by day issues.
• Research and recommend solutions locally and in collaboration with Group MIS.
• Develop and Implement IS systems, on-going support, upgrades & maintenance.
• Negotiate and manage IT agreements with vendors and partners.
• Establish and develop key relationships and establish and ensure adherence to SLA’s.
• Establish and monitor security processes and IT systems, data and access methods.
• Establish and control IT budgets.
• Formulate internal SLA’s for key application provision and ensure SLA adherence.
• Review improve and test Disaster Preparedness and data security and integrity.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years MIS manager and/or IT Project manager.
• Proven experience and knowledge in the complete software development process.
• Excellent Programming skills.
• Proven experience in development of online applications.
• Qualifications or training in Project Management methodologies (Prince2, PMP).
• MCSE or software development certification.
• Experience in helpdesk functions, hands-on exp of desktop & network support.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle and managing development teams.
• Ability to understand programming languages (Esp. Visual Fox Pro. And Oracle Forms).
• Working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL etc.).
• Working knowledge of older IT infrastructure (e.g. COBOL).
• Strong knowledge of Firewalls and networking security.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server and email technologies.
• Candidates with experience in a robust IT firm will have an added advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply;