Our client, specializing in Fleet Management Systems-Vehicle tracking and Monitoring Devices, is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate MUST have an administrative background in a similar setup.
- Manage client applications.
- Schedule daily installations, repairs and de- installations.
- Respond to customer inquiries and perform follow-ups.
- Coordinate vehicle recoveries.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Ensuring the office is well managed and has all the resources needed.
- Perform general administration duties e.g. filing.
- Carry out HR functions e.g. manage leave days and updating staff files.
- Maintain Stock mover, ETS and white label data.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree/diploma in a business-related course.
- Must have above 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Have excellent people skills.
- Be detail oriented and possess administration skills.
- Have exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Possess good organization and planning skills.
- Have knowledge of computer application.
- Ability to work independently and do work flexy hours.
Please click on the tab below to apply: