Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client a global leader in energy monitoring and management is seeking to hire an Office Administrator. The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of our office, providing administrative support, and fostering a positive and efficient working environment. The ideal candidate must have a relevant bachelor’s degree, strong communication, planning and organization skills. In addition to this the candidate Must have 3 + years’ experience in office administration preferably in the energy sector.
- Manage and maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, including emails and phone calls.
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments, and events.
- Assist in preparing reports, presentations, and other documents as needed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and accommodations for team members.
- Oversee the general cleanliness and organization of the office space as well as liaise with building management for maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain accurate records of office expenses and budgets.
- Manage employee attendance records and leave requests.
- Distribute internal communication and announcements.
- Serve as a point of contact between employees and management.
- Support various departments with administrative tasks.
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must have 3 + years’ experience in office administration preferably in the energy sector.
- Must have excellent organization, planning and multitasking skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail/ accuracy, high confidentiality, effective communication and strong interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***