Our client, a Global Materials Science & Manufacturing Company, is looking to recruit an Operations Administrative Clerk. The successful candidate MUST have an excellent background working in a fast-based environment with hands-on dispatch & operation experience. He/she will be responsible for the overall coordination & management of safe, efficient, handling, dispatch and distribution of products.
- Ensure daily reports are submitted to relevant management.
- Ensure the correct procedure for deliveries /dispatches / receiving is adhered to.
- Conduct daily inspections of delivery vehicles/forklifts.
- Ensure all dispatched/received products are of the correct quantity, type and quality.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the warehouse while ensuring inventory is accurate through the cycle.
- Fully responsible for the dispatch process.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Background in a Manufacturing environment will have an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work with an individual from a dynamic background.
- Hands-on work ethics.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Great planning & organising skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: