A company providing services to remote explorations and mining companies in the East African and Sub-Saharan regions, are looking for an Operations & Key Account Manager for their offices in Nairobi. The company operates across oil, gas, mining, infrastructure development industries as well as in hospitality. He/She must very flexible – the nature of the business, manages medical emergencies as well as medical support personnel logistics to and from sites across the region, flexibility is required as issues may need to be dealt with after hours and on weekends. High Attention to detail is also essential! Some travelling involved to other African countries.
- Support with Medical personnel recruitment.
- Briefing selected medics on process and requirements prior to mobilization.
- Ensuring all in place for project mobilization (uniforms, PPE, medical cover, travel logistics).
- Prepare departmental travel request, coordinating ticketing and required travel visas and invitation letters, accommodation and transfers.
- Forming part of the medic induction process, together with company clinical operations Doctor.
- Working with finance on medic rotations and timesheets, in keeping with rotation dates.
- Medical Emergency response reporting & Incident reporting.
- Supporting clinical operations / remote site medics on HSE audit requirements.
- Supporting outbreak response logistic and administrative management.
- Contributing and editing of remote site facility medical reports and requirements
- Liaise with Finance on invoicing requirements.
- Ensuring, together with procurement, that all equipment, consumables and medical items provided to the site are recorded and signed for.
- Supporting MD with insight into market opportunities and new business development leads.
- Working with and supporting MD, Tender Support and Project Administration assistant.
- Attend bid opening and customer clarification meetings, sales closing and up sales.
- Assist in negotiation of Master Service Agreements and commercial issues.
- Preferable Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role at a supervisory level.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Sound understanding of sales processes and sales operations, including goal setting and sales forecasting.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in developing effective sales and marketing strategy and plans.
- Excellent Communication & Relationship building skills.
- Medical / First Aid Knowledge is preferable.
- French-speaking – preferable but not essential.
Please click on the tab below to apply;