Our client, one of the biggest hospitality companies in Sudan is looking for a driven and experienced Restaurant Operations Manager. The successful candidate will assume full accountability for and commitment to developing seamless daily food and beverage operations in the outlet. He/she needs to be able to handle stress and be a strong leader. Experience in Restaurants is a MUST and having worked for an International Restaurant or Fast food chain is an added advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assume full accountability for the daily food and beverage operations in the outlet.
- Control revenues, food costs, budgets, inventories, sanitation, team development and morale as well as enforcement of fair disciplinary practices.
- Monitor and control restaurant P & L inclusive of profit enhancement, expenses, labor, cost of goods and services.
- Monitor and control creative menu planning, efficient service delivery, controlling waste to a minimum, advocating low par stocks as reasonable according to item availability.
- Hire, train, motivate, supervise, discipline all restaurant/cafe employees.
- Participate and lead in the preparation of strategic plans and operational plans including the annual sales & marketing plan, financial plan and training plans.
- Relentlessly apply appropriately good management and leadership modeling.
- Create and establish brand SOPs and manuals for approval by Director, General Manager, Innovation, Quality, and FB Consultants in charge.
- Collaborate effectively with the Marketing Department to develop a compelling and contemporary approach to advertising and merchandising of all F&B services.
- Support lateral team members in ongoing: Development, Training of team members, All Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives and employee team-building initiatives and activities.
- High school; University or Hospitality Management Institute.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant restaurant management and operations experience.
- Knowledge and expertise in multiple International foods and beverage products, styles, production and service techniques – both in ala carte production, and banquet/event production.
- Awareness of current and contemporary food and beverage trends.
- Strong leadership, training and organizational skills.
- Experience using a variety of teaching and assessment techniques that enhance staff member/student success.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Knowledge in use of Front of the House and Back of the House equipment and operations.
- Proven high level of creativity and organizational skills in restaurant operations.
Please click on the tab below to apply: