Our client, an award-winning creative Media Agency, offering high quality digital and BTL marketing, photography, videography and promotions is looking to recruit an energetic and warm Operations Manager. The person will help in developing detailed plans for marketing, identify and leverage strategic planning and managing marketing campaigns and enrich the execution of all the BTL strategies. The successful candidate MUST have a minimum of 5 years’ experience running operations in the media BTL industry with a proven record of people management.
• Define the strategic focus, needs, tactics, and investment for effective campaigns, delivering sales targets, and customer loyalty.
• Develop proper, cost-effective execution, and project management of tactical marketing programs.
• Plan for grassroots initiatives, trade, and events, promotions and related collateral.
• Develop respective project timelines and manage deliverables against marketing calendar(s).
• Track, analyze, and report Direct to Channel marketing results on a timely basis.
• Develop benchmarks that will determine program success as a result of the ongoing analysis.
• Develop and maintain a solid database of external contacts for service providers.
• Own the responsibilities for all the operations in the organization.
• Take part in budget development.
• Responsible for overseeing channel sampling budgets and promotional goals.
• Responsible for recruitment, development and deployment of part-time workers for specific projects.
• Responsible for campaign development and communications.
• Must have a relevant educational background.
• Must have 5 years of experience in a similar position (Media – BTL).
• Must have 2 years of experience in a management position.
• Must have proven networks and industrial knowledge.
• Must have excellent Organization and communication skills.
• Must have experience in managing events and projects.
• Proven track record in training, developing and managing a team in the BTL industry.
• Extroverted personality.
Please click on the tab below to apply;