Our Client, a Wildlife Sanctuary with an assignment to create a market-based solution for wildlife conservation that provides real, sustainable development to local Communities is seeking to recruit an Operation Manager to be based in Voi. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. The ideal candidate Must have experience working in the Hospitality Sector i.e. Conservancy.
- Logistical planning, Procurement and Preparing budget and reports.
- Liaising with Ranch owners and Kenya Wildlife Service and attending meetings relevant to Company’s projects.
- Ensuring proper procedures and protocols are followed.
- Ensuring rangers’ equipment and bases are in good order.
- Supervise and oversee vehicles, machinery, water pumps and solar systems and ensure regularly scheduled services, maintenance and replacement where necessary.
- Supervise and plan the operations of the main workshops including the regular servicing of all vehicles and machinery, and ensure all inspection certificates, and insurance covers are up to date.
- Attend meetings with the Company’s Community Department to assess community projects.
- Oversight of community construction projects to ensure they are of a high standard and finished on time.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have over 10 years of experience with 4 years in Supervisory Capacity.
- Must have experience working in the Hospitality Sector i.e Conservancy
- Must have experience developing a culture of focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must have experience improving productivity and reducing cost.
- Must be willing to live in Voi.
Please click on the tab below to apply;