Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGOs in various business sectors across Africa.
Our client, charitable trust based in Kikambala, Kilifi County working to provide young people with the skills needed to drive sustainable improvements in their lives and lift themselves out of poverty. They are seeking to recruit passionate and driven Partnerships Development Officer who will play a pivotal role in forging strong relationships, identifying income-generation opportunities, and fostering partnerships that align with our mission and values. The ideal Candidate Must have experience in the NGO or Social Enterprise Sector.
- Evaluate and prioritise partnership development opportunities within the framework of area, regional and organisational growth plans.
- Create a partnerships development plan, growth strategy and targets.
- Identify, research, and evaluate potential business opportunities, partnerships, and funding sources to support the Trust’s initiatives and projects.
- Meet existing and potential clients and build positive relationships.
- Prepare financial projections, reports and present in management meetings Attend events and conferences to promote the organisation’s products and services.
- Create and deliver compelling pitches, proposals, and presentations to prospective partners and funders, effectively communicating the Trust’s mission, impact, and vision.
- Remain updated on industry trends, market dynamics and emerging opportunities to ensure the Community Trust remains at the forefront of opportunities.
- Support the wider team in the overall growth of the organisation.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience (5 years) in partnership development, collaborations, fundraising and partnership management ideally within the non-profit or social enterprise sector.
- Proven track record and ability to network and build positive relations with partners and stakeholders.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new partnerships and meet or exceed targets.
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A team player that supports colleagues
- Ability to sell ideas, products and services.
- Technical skills to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on partner’s requirements.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and take initiative.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***