A global bus and truck Manufacturing Company in the Automotive sector is seeking to recruit a Parts Manager to oversees the activities of the Parts department with focus on Parts Management, Parts sales, Stocks Management, Parts Price build-up, Parts Warranties and ensure that procedures and activities are horizontally coherent. Based along Mombasa Road, the ideal candidate Must have experience working in the Automotive Industry.
- Ensure the correct structuring of the Parts departments
- Ensure the correct structuring of warehouse departments.
- Prepare monthly reports to the General Manager.
- Promote and participate in weekly work meetings with Dealership, Workshop and Warehouse managers to follow up tasks, results and action plans.
- Review the monthly performance in collaboration with Dealership, Workshop and Warehouse managers to determine where improvements can be made.
- Analyze current procedures and activities to identify and present opportunities for improvement.
- Orient new team members.
- Explain job expectations and procedures to ensure that new team members understand their respective duties.
- Coach and develop the job-related skills of team members to facilitate improvements in their job performance.
- Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Undertake additional related responsibilities as required.
- Ensure that all the managers are with up to date trainings.
- Must have a relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have 10 years’ experience in the Automotive Sector.
- Must have Heavy commercial Parts experience.
- Must have knowledge of Heavy commercial parts, managing teams, parts warranties and stock management.
- Leadership track record and extremely organizational capacity.
- Detail oriented Strategy development skills.
- Customer & Quality Focus.
Please click on the tab below to apply;