A global bus and truck Manufacturing Company in the Automotive sector are seeking to recruit a Parts Sale Supervisor for the workshop to be based along Mombasa road. The ideal candidate Must have at least 10 years’ experience selling parts for Heavy Commercial vehicles.
- Monitors the parts inventory and anticipates parts needs in light of future promotions, new model years, trends, and suggested stock orders.
- Maintain stock at a level that enables internal servicing and repair departments to complete their work without delay.
- Maintain accurate records of parts replaced under warranty and details of faulty parts.
- Maintain regular contact with major customers to build loyalty and ensure long-term revenue.
- Responsible for-profit management in the Parts Department.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have a thorough insight into automotive systems in general and must have a working knowledge of which parts are most needed for specific models.
- Must maintain a broad knowledge of the manufacturer’s new and recent products.
- Must have knowledge of stock-control systems so that they can effectively record and analyze the movement of parts.
- Detail-oriented individual.
- Must be people-oriented.
- Must have business savvy, as the Parts Department is an important source of profit for the dealership.
- Must be capable of working independently, effectively managing his or her time and work flow.
Please click on the tab below to apply;