Our client, an international NGO with a key mission of offering a range of sexual & reproductive health services through its clinic outlets, outreach teams, public sector support programme and a network of franchise outlets are looking to recruit a People & Development Officer to support the HR function. The successful candidate MUST fully comply with, promote, and live by the Organisation mission statement & core values. He/she will be reporting to the Director of People & Development & required to provide essential administrative support.
- Assist in the recruitment & selection of staff in line with the Organisation’s policies and requirements.
- Manage new staff onboarding schedules.
- Maintain an effective HRMIS system through accurate data entry.
- Ensure both physical and electronic staff records are stored securely.
- Manage staff leave and attendance records.
- Draft HR-related documents such as letters, memos and contracts.
- Ensure that changes in staffing by way of exits, promotions are well documented.
- Ensure all staff members are registered for NSSF, NHIF, WIBA among others.
- Manage short-term contract & probation.
- Liaise with service providers as required.
- Assist in payroll preparation including monthly inputs & new entrants into the pension scheme after completing probation.
- Manage HR interns and cleaners.
- Must have a degree in Business Related field.
- Must have a higher diploma in HR.
- Must be a full IHRM member.
- Must be meticulous with the ability to work autonomously.
- A minimum of 3 years experience is mandatory.
- Must be tech-savvy with a strong knowledge of share point or willingness to adapt to technology.
- Experience working with a large workforce will be a distinct advantage.
- Must be proficient working with excel and ERP system.
- Must fully comply with, promote, and live by the organisation’s mission statement & core values.
- A background working in the private sector and NGO will be an advantage.
Please click on the tab below to apply: