Our client, an upmarket Safari Company is looking for a Permanent Relief Manager. The successful candidate will maintain overall daily lodge operations in the absence of the General Manager. He/She will be responsible to ensure the Set Guest Experience is delivered to the Company standard on a consistent daily basis. Previous management experience in the hospitality industry is a must as well as having worked in a Lodge/Camp in a remote area.
- Diploma in Hotel /Business or Tourism would be Advantageous.
- Experience on a Property Reservation System Advantageous ie. Res Request.
- Experience in either Front office or Food and Beverage.
- Flexible with timetable and changes in work roster.
- Understanding of policies and procedures -and the need to follow these.
- Ability to lead by example-and self-motivate.
- Work with little or no supervision.
Please click on the tab below to apply: