A busy executive couple looking for a responsible, empathic and dynamic Personal Assistant and Family Ambassador to provide personalized executive administrative and domestic support in a well-organized and timely manner. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, able to work both autonomously and as part of a team on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Manager’s working and home life. The ideal candidate must have prior experience in a similar role and Must reside in Cape Town.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients.
- Screen and direct emails, phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule personal and professional meetings and appointments.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
- Event planning, organizing, and coordination.
- Scheduling home/office maintenance and repair work, and supervising the project.
- Handling household bills and administrative duties.
- Running errands and performing necessary tasks.
- Supervision of other household staff.
- Shopping for food, supplies, and other requested items.
- School pick-ups / drop off’s as required.
- Some childcare as needed during work travel.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must over 8 years of experiences in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must reside in Cape Town.
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant.
- Open, honest, approachable and friendly manner.
- Clean driver’s license.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Up to date with the latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Previous experience with children and teenagers.
Please click on the tab below to apply: