Our client, a leading Building and Construction Manufacturing company based in Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Personal Assistant to the CEO. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing Administrative Support to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer. He/she MUST have experience in a similar position in the building and construction industry. The ideal candidate must be Gujarati, Hindi, or Punjabi speaking.
- Help CEO manage output, workflow, and office deadlines.
- Coordinate and prepare regular and special meetings of board committees as requested. Take accurate meeting minutes.
- Collect and open all mail addressed to the CEO.
- Management of the CEO’s diary and appointments.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers, and answer queries where possible.
- Draft, type and dispatch all the CEO’s correspondence.
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc to arrange meetings prepare agendas and draft minutes.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system.
- Co-ordinate Senior Management Team travel.
- Tabulate and retrieve CEO’s official expenditures and claims.
- Arrange local transportation when necessary, to facilitate the work of the office of the CEO.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the CEO or other authority.
- Perform and co-ordinate all administrative activities for the Senior Management Team.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO.
- A degree in Secretarial Studies or related course.
- A minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level.
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills- Good computer literacy, speed and accuracy are essential.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage their time effectively using a time management system.
- Experience of working within a busy environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be Gujarati, Hindi, or Punjabi Speaking.
Please click on the tab below to apply: