Summit Recruitment and Search Africa is a leading Recruitment and Executive Search agency head quartered in Kenya providing outstanding talent to a wide range of companies and NGO’s in various business sectors across Africa.
A busy medium sized Law firm in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant who will play a crucial role in supporting the smooth operation of the firm’s administrative functions. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing various day-to-day activities, managing office operations, and providing administrative support to Partners and other staff members. The ideal candidate Must have prior working experience in a Law Firm.
- Provide administrative assistance to Partners and staff, including managing calendars, scheduling meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Preparing correspondence and reports were required.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, and courier services.
- Manage email and phone communications, screening and redirecting inquiries as necessary.
- Maintain efficient filing and document management systems.
- Coordinate with vendors, service providers, and IT support to address office maintenance and technology needs.
- Maintain and update office records, including client files, and legal documents.
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant preferably in a law firm or legal environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with legal terminology and processes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
Please click on the tab below to apply:
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***