Our client, a group of a company looking to start a new chain of pharmacies is seeking to recruit for a Pharm-Tech to be based in Thika. They will be responsible for the preparation of medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders. The successful candidate MUST have prior pharmacy experience for at least 2-3 years and must have a Valid License to practice.
- Dispense medication by reviewing and interpreting physician order.
- Control medication by monitoring drug therapies, advising interventions.
- Provide pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals, counseling patients on drug therapies.
- Comply with the PPB law as regulated by the state board of Pharmacy.
- Maintaining records for controlled substances, removing outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Supervising work result support personnel and maintaining current registration.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain Pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publication and establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies or drugs.
- Maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Advising customers on the selection of medication brands, medical equipment or health supplies.
- Must have a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Must have a valid practicing license.
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ work experience working in a fast-paced pharmacy store.
- Must be willing to relocate or live in Thika.
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong influencing ability and compelling communication skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
Please click on the tab below to apply: