Our client, a well-established Dental clinic in Westlands is looking to recruit a Practice Manager for their offices based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate must possess a Degree in Health Management or Business Management, with at least 3 years working in a healthcare setting. He/she must have in-depth experience and understanding of medical terminology and a good understanding of medical software applications.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day running of the practice.
- Liaise with external suppliers as may be required for the smooth running of the practice
- To portray a professional attitude to doctors, staff, patients/parents and to referring dentists
- Observe patient confidentiality at all times
- To be fully aware of all staff’s duties and responsibilities
- Supervise and ensure appropriate booking of appointments and management of the doctors’ diaries.
- Maintaining knowledge of current employment legislation and being responsible for putting this into practice
- Supervise staff as necessary
- Ensuring contracts continually meet current legislation
- Producing continual updates to meet agreed roles via the appraisal process
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Health Management or Business Management.
- Have any certification that relates to primary care and health management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great leadership skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work Monday to Saturday.
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Master’s degree in any relevant field would be an added advantage.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a keen eye for detail with the ability to problem-solve.
- Good management skills and ability to work and achieve targets within the stipulated time.
Please click on the tab below to apply: