A dynamic fintech company based in Nairobi providing ethical credit services is seeking to recruit a Procurement and Logistic Officer who will be responsible to support operations with cost-effective and timely acquisition of consumable and services that will be used in the business. The successful candidate Must have prior experience negotiating tenders and implementing procurement strategies. Working experience in the Banking/Insurance sector would be an added advantage.
- Identify suppliers with consistent customers services and corporate values for the Company and initiate a business partnership.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the Company.
- Tender/negotiate with external vendor ensuring that all vendors are treated fairly, and secure good services are acquired considering quality, cost and delivery.
- Develop and maintain the Company’s standard terms and conditions for supply and service contracts.
- Ensure all purchase of goods and services are approved in accordance with the manual of authorities.
- Execute all approved purchases and monitor delivery and adherence to terms and conditions.
- Periodically strategically review Company vendor relationships with a view to reducing the cost base and improving service delivery.
- Monitor and report to finance outstanding purchase commitments.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Procurement/Supply chain Management.
- Must be a Member to a relevant professional body- CIPS/KISM.
- Must have recognized professional qualification – CIPS/CPSP.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Procurement and Logistic field.
- Prior working experience in the Banking/Insurance sector would be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to coordinate with other departments within a Company.
- Good knowledge of the supplier and third-party management.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
Please click on the tab below to apply;