Our clients based in Kericho County in the Agriculture Sector is seeking to recruit a Procurement and Store Supervisor who will be responsible for inventory management, demand planning, receiving of incoming stock, controlling of outgoing stock and maintain the store. The successful candidate Must have prior experience in the agriculture/horticulture sector and Must have an IT background (hardware and software installations).
- Update records and manage inventory.
- Prepare report on unserviceable, obsolete stores for disposal.
- Prepare a budget for the procurement department.
- Establish and implement internal controls systems and procedures.
- Assist in the development and review of the supply’s manual.
- Assist to prepare quarterly/annual procurement plan and implementation.
- Prepare and maintain a database of approved suppliers.
- Prepare quotation documents for various procurements from local suppliers.
- Assists prepare contract documents for various procurements.
- Verify local purchase orders to ensure their accuracy and raise orders.
- Controlling stores stock levels and ensuring that proper records of the stores are maintained.
- Constant improvement of existing processes.
- Minimize wastage in general in all areas.
- Random check on stock count and accuracy.
- Maintain adequate safety, hygiene, security and housekeeping standards throughout the processes.
- Must have a degree/diploma in supplies management or related field.
- Must have prior experience working in the horticulture/agricultural sector.
- Must have a recognized professional qualification-CIPS/CPSP.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in procurement and store management.
- Must have an IT background (hardware and software installations).
- Proven ability to coordinate with other departments within a company.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have the ability to work in a rapidly changing and growth-oriented environment.
- Driven organized and resourceful with the ability to prioritize.
Please click on the tab below to apply;