Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi that are in different sectors i.e Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Security and Medical Equipment’s are seeking to recruit a Product Support Manager who will be responsible for planning and carrying out direct product sales management activities while improving sales and customer satisfaction. He will also ensure that the created product strategy, specifications are carried out successfully. The successful candidate will maintain control of diverse business operations. Additionally, the ideal candidate must have 3 years’ experience in the automotive Industry ideally dealing with Tyres.
- Lead internal process to define product strategy.
- Planning as well as carrying out direct product sales and marketing.
- Performance of product demonstration to clients.
- Managing the product throughout the product life cycle.
- Development of sales tools.
- Formulation of product sales policies, practices and procedures of getting the product to the market.
- Gather, analyze and report on feedback from sales, marketing and development of the market.
- Develop and maintain specific plans to ensure revenue growth.
- Conduct business level verification and market testing for new features.
- Become an expert on other products in the market.
- Develop and maintain product requirement documents for each product line.
- Be an expert regarding the competition.
- Conduct market research and customer visits to understand and specify business requirements for the target market.
- Oversee product research and development according to market trends and client demands.
- Document and report on product profitability.
- Articulate product positioning.
- Identification of business opportunities.
- Oversee all client inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to.
- Appraise the performance of sales and marketing team members.
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics).
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite / Computer Proficiency.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in automotive selling or dealing with Tyres.
- Ability to work with and within a team, with ability and openness to learn as well as teach.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Good in customer service relations.
- Must have strong interpersonal, leadership and management skills.
- Be Analytical and pays attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and goal-oriented.
- Flexible to travel.
- Proficiency in English and Swahili.
Please click on the tab below to apply: