A dynamic Manufacturing Company dealing with Insecticide and pesticides is seeking to recruit a Production Manager. Reporting to the MD the Production Manager will oversee the production of Coils. The ideal candidate Must have an Engineering background and Must be willing to leave in Nakuru.
- Control Sheets for the inflow of sawdust from suppliers. Sign-off all LPO’s and invoices.
- Control input of dried sawdust against the output of milled sawdust and chenga.
- Reconcile coil material input with coil output (batches multiplied by formula content and comment on variances.
- Quality control of the coil output from each machine – Quality of coils on trays & Coil separation tests.
- Quality control of drying – No damage to coils on input.
- Check procurement to ensure supplies are fine.
- Check staffing levels set to balance with planned production.
- Check daily output versus target. Report to MD daily. Weekly summary report.
- Check health and safety (gloves and face masks).
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Production or Industrial Chemistry.
- Must have over 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing setting (process, chemical, mechanical).
- Must be willing to leave in Nakuru.
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills, including the ability to relate well with direct reports, customers and colleagues.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices and lean manufacturing policies and procedures.
Please click on the tab below to apply: