Our client, a well-established global organization with its inception in the USA and primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economics is looking to recruit a Program Manager to be based in Dar es Salam. He/she will be responsible for launching & making the program in the region successful while working with the local partners and team members. Additional responsibility would be to monitor results including new companies started by graduating students and growth indicators including jobs in the companies that are supported. The ideal candidate must have a Master’s degree
- Scope the Entrepreneurship and SME development stakeholders in the country for a strong understanding of current status.
- Help identify the needs and define goals and scope of the program with clear rolesand deliverables of entities involved.
- Liaison with all parties involved ensuring common understanding and that deliverables meet the requirements.
- Help identify needs, define the goals and scope the program with clear roles and deliverables of entities involved.
- Create a detailed project plan, monitor actions and ensure timely completion of deliverables to meet the needs.
- Facilitating the capacity development of member institutes.
- Initiate and lead collaborations, networking and training programs on ground.
- Identify and develop local resource teams including key faculty, mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Must have a master’s degree.
- Min. 7 years with atleast 1 year in roles leading projects and people.
- Strong program management skills.
- Very strong customer facing skills and holistic experience in business development and corporates in high impact projects.
- Good knowledge of tech solutions or tech-enabled services businesses.
- Proven ability to train, coach and mentor people in productivity and growth.
Please click on the tab below to apply;