Our client a Global Organisation with its inception in the USA and with primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies is looking to fill the position of Program Manager to be based in South Africa. He/she will be responsible for launching & making the program in the region successful while working with the local partners and team members. The ideal candidate Must have 12-15 years at least 1 year in roles leading projects and people in the vocational training and skilling sector.
- Scope the Entrepreneurship and SME development stakeholders in the country for a strong understanding of current status.
- Help identify the needs and define goals and scope of the program with clear rolesand deliverables of entities involved.
- Liaison with all parties involved ensuring common understanding and that deliverables meet the requirements.
- Reach out to various companies in selected industry sectors to identify committed partners for co-developing job-based eLearning courseware.
- Approach various individual companies as well as industry associations to inform them about the open-source product.
- Reach out to private training providers to get them to adopt this content for their students.
- Must have a master’s degree.
- Must have 12-15 years’ experience & at least 1 year in roles leading projects and people in the vocational training and skilling sector.
- Must have exposure to the education structures and systems.
- Experience setting up projects from scratch.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic planning skills.
- Highly presentable and pleasant.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a range of audiences including students, teachers, principals, government as well as industry personnel.
- Must be able to develop documents and other write-ups for communication on paper.
Please click on the tab below to apply;