Our client a Global Organisation with its inception in the USA and with primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies is looking to fill the position of Project Manager to be based in Kigali, Rwanda. He/she will be responsible for launching & making the program in the region successful while working with the local partners and team members. The ideal candidate must a minimum of 7 years with at least 1 year in roles leading projects and people.
- Scope the Entrepreneurship and SME development stakeholders in the country for a strong understanding of current status.
- Help identify the needs and define goals and scope of the program with clear rolesand deliverables of entities involved.
- Liaison with all parties involved ensuring common understanding and that deliverables meet the requirements.
- Help identify needs, define the goals and scope the program with clear roles and deliverables of entities involved.
- Create a detailed project plan, monitor actions and ensure timely completion of deliverables to meet the needs.
- Facilitating the capacity development of member institutes.
- Initiate and lead collaborations, networking and training programs on ground.
- Identify and develop local resource teams including key faculty, mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Must have a master’s degree.
- Must have a minimum 7 years with atleast 1 year in roles leading projects and people.
- Must Strong program management skills.
- Very strong customer facing skills and holistic experience in business development and corporates in high impact projects.
- Good knowledge of tech solutions or tech-enabled services businesses.
- Proven ability to train, coach and mentor people in productivity and growth.
Please click on the tab below to apply;