Our client, a leading Cement Manufacturing company based in Nairobi, is looking to recruit a Project/Construction Site Manager who will be responsible for overseeing, planning, managing and tracking the progress of the construction projects. The successful candidate Must be highly experienced in interior designing and conversant with software relating to interior design and construction.
- Oversee, manage and direct construction projects from begging to end.
- Review and monitor the project in-depth.
- Ensure schedule of all the deliverables.
- Budget planning and cost estimating.
- Track inventory regularly.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Monitor and guide compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Train and give feedback to construction workers and subcontractors.
- Ensure tools, materials and equipment.
- Manage and mitigate risks.
- Always ensure quality construction standards.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have at least 7 years’ experience as an interior designer.
- Candidates with prior experience in managing construction sites and small projects will be highly advantaged.
- Must have impeccable communication skills.
- MUST have a proven record of meeting targets.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Self-driven, focused and goal oriented.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Please click on the tab below to apply: